Oldrich JELINEK, M.D., Ph.D.
Chief Ortophaedist, Brno
- 1977 – 1983 Medical Faculty, University of J.E. Purkyně, Brno
- 1987 Ist Grade Postgraduate Certificate in Orthopaedics
- 1992 IInd Grade Postgraduate Certificate in Orthopaedics
- Scientific degrees – Ph.D.
- 1991 – Traumatological Hospital, Padua – Italy /one month/
- 1992 – Course on Musculoskeletal Patology, Rizzoli Institute, Bologna, Italy
- 1994 – Rizzoli Institute, Bologna /2 weeks/
- Member of Czech Society for Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Member of Slovak Society for Orthopaedics and Traumatology