Do you wish to have a baby but you have not succeeded yet? Donated eggs, or donated embryos might be a solution for you.
Sometimes the nature needs a helping hand. In case you can’t get pregnant using your own eggs (oocytes), consider a donation. Thanks to our experienced IVF specialists and modern lab equipment, the probability of a successful pregnancy is quite high. The donors remain anonymous.
Our fertility experts offer you:
- Thorough examination and detailed consultation.
- A clinic specializing in assisting to foreign clients.
- No waiting times.
- Please note the IVF cure can be administered to females not older than 48 years (+364 days).
- All up-to-date methods of assisted reproduction: IVF, ICSI, PICSI, MACS, PGD, PGS, etc.
- An extensive database of anonymous donors (including sperm donors).
- Please note the gender selection of the embryos for other than strictly medical reasons is not permitted.
Criteria for egg donors:
- A woman between 18-35 years old.
- Excellent physical and mental condition
- Donors are medically tested (genetic diseases, STD, cystic fibrosis etc.)
- Donors are chosen to match the recipients (respecting main characteristics such as phenotype, hair colour, eye colour, blood group type etc.).
Do you have more questions about infertility treatment with donated oocytes? Contact our coordinators at [email protected] or call +420 234090048, +420 724075117.